The final week of playoffs are this Sunday! Please note that we need Spiker Teams 'Racine Belles' and 'Gone Girl' to come back this week to help with reffing at 4pm, but as a thank-you we have scheduled a bonus game at 5pm for their help.
General Structure of Playoffs - Single Elimination, Best 2 out of 3 sets
- Scores start out at 0-0 instead of 4-4
- Sets 1 & 2: played to 25, cap at 27
- Set 3: only if needed, new coin toss for serve/side, teams switch sides at 8th point, game played to 15, no cap, win by 2
- No substitute players allowed during playoffs
- Losing teams typically ref for next match (please check attached brackets)
Here is the schedule for this Sunday's Playoffs: Fall 2014 Playoffs Schedule
, as well as the brackets for each division.